Enjoy Independent Senior Living at The Beck
The Beck, located on the Cherokee Regional Medical Center campus, is a beautiful 32-unit community for independent seniors. Enjoy your senior years to the fullest in a comfortable apartment with no maintenance needs. Build a balanced life; socialize with your neighbors and friends when you like and relax in your private retreat as much as you wish. Independent senior living is good here.
Why Choose The Beck
- Beautiful, private apartments
- No home maintenance
- The company of neighbors and friends when you choose
- Come and go as you please
- Walking distance to Cherokee Regional Medical Center, the Specialty Clinic and Wellness Center
Amenities and Features
- 32 apartments: one bedroom, two bedroom and deluxe two bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Personal climate control with HVAC for each apartment
- Security system
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch in the elegant dining room
- Weekly apartment cleaning
- Laundry facilities
- Enclosed garages
- Maintenance, utilities, water and sewer included
- 8 solariums for socializing
- Access to the game room, exercise area, dining room, salon and library with internet service
- Guest room available for visitors
- Close to community amenities, including grocery store, churches, trails and green spaces
Independent Senior Living v. Assisted Living
There are many options for senior housing these days. The difference between assisted and independent senior living isn’t always clear. Assisted living is for people who cannot live alone but do not require intensive nursing care. Assistance may include daily meal prep and medicine management. Independent living (like The Beck) preserves a senior's independence. Assistance or nursing care in the home is not provided.
For more information on The Beck or to schedule a tour, call 712-225-1185.
Your Place. For Exceptional Care.
That’s the Cherokee Regional Medical Center difference.