In keeping with our mission to provide seamless, quality healthcare services to our communities, we are excited to be building our volunteer services program! We have high goals for the future, and that starts with our volunteers. Whether you would like to volunteer yourself, or even just spread the word to others, it helps so much!
Fill out this short Volunteer Interest Form and a member of our volunteer team will reach out to you.
Here are a few of the opportunities we currently have:
- Greeter & Information Desk Team – located at the front entrance, greeting patients and helping them on their way; between 7:30am-5pm Monday
- Patient Transport Team – helping patients from the parking lot to the hospital entrance; between 7:30am-5pm Monday
- Vet to Vet Team – military veterans assisting our veterans in Hospice
- 11th Hour Team – sitting with patients who may not have family available in their last hours
- Landscaping Team – possibilities include shoveling snow, mowing grass, or providing other tasks, such as working in the Hospice Garden
- Companionship – providing non-medical care to patients; can be reading to them, playing games, going for walks, making crafts – we try match our volunteers’ and patients’ interests!
- Clerical Team – assisting with large mailings, file production, making copies, or other miscellaneous office duties as needed
- Special Events – assisting at special events, including (but not limited to) the Auxiliary’s fundraising events throughout the year, the annual Chamber Coffee, and more
- Talents and Treasures – if crafting is your forte, we are always looking for volunteers with quilting, knitting, crocheting, and other sewing talents
We will work around the hours you can give us, whether that is once a month, twice a week, or anything in between! If you are interested, or have any questions, please reach out to Kent Lundquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712.225.3368, ext. 2202!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page as more opportunities come available!
As a community, we can work together to give our patients the exceptional care they deserve!